The Hingham Girl Scout House can be rented by Hingham Girl Scout troops, other Girl Scout troops and booked for private rentals. Check out our 21 Reasons To Stay for more information. We've created a Handbook that provides guidance on ins and outs of using the house too.
The Girl Scout House can be rented for monthly meetings or for special troop activities. Check out Hingham Troops Reservations for more info.
Other Girl Scout Troops
Out of town Girl Scout troops can rent the house too for a nominal fee. Check out our out of town troops page for details.
Private parties can rent the house for a variety of activities from community meetings to birthday parties to family reunions. Check out private rentals for more info.
The House can accommodate:
- maximum 150 people - standing or seating in theater style
- 60 people comfortably at 10 rectangle 6-foot tables
- 40 people (Girl Scouts) for overnight - mattresses not provided
- Heated meeting hall
- Entry foyer for coats
- Stage with curtain
- Large indoor fireplace with double flu
- Kitchen with refrigerator, 2 stoves, small microwave, sink
- Main bathroom - requires 5 stairs for access
- Two additional bathrooms in basement
- 10 tables (6 foot)
- 15 benches seating 2 or 3 to a bench
- 40-50 folding chairs
- Outdoor fire ring
- Camping boxes that any Hingham resident can use!